This meme came from my bud, Delaney a few days ago.
I’m supposed to give ya’ll 10 honest truths about myself. This is the last one I wish to do for awhile coz I don’t really think you guys give a flyin’ fig about this type of stuff about me – but, anyway…here goes.
10 Honest Truths About Myself
1. I only eat the soft part of the fries; the crunchy part goes to EmmaLou, the Golden Destroyer.
2. Seeing pics of all those ladies in their middle years with gorgeous grey hair makes me jealous. The honest truth is on me gray looks old and sickly, so my hair will remain auburn awhile longer.
3. I will never wear a size 2 again.
4. I’ve never actually been a size 2. I starved down to a 6 and maintained it for 3 or 4 minutes.
5. I never should have listened to my parents. Learning a skill so I would always have something to fall back on was the biggest mistake of my life because it got in the way of my doing what I truly wanted.
6. My phobia of clowns is real. I will walk in another direction if I see one. The wife of one of my church’s pastors is a clown. I have never met her. I’m sure she is a very nice lady. But if I ever meet her when she is in costume I will have to walk away. Quickly. There is a strange aspect to this phobia. Someone in a garish outfit with the bizarre wig and makeup bothers me yet I enjoy watching Cirque du Soleil. Go figure.
7. I will kill a spider (if Devoted Spouse isn’t there to do it for me). But I always rescue ladybugs and return them outdoors. That makes me a bug racist.
8. My most treasured possession is my dog. That’s the one thing I would save in a fire. Everything else can be replaced. Of course, this is not counting Devoted Spouse because he’s not a possession, although I would definitely not leave him behind. I’d also grab my vintage Louis Vuitton bag. And my 1960’s Barbie. And my credit cards. And my Treasure Box with every card, note, and love letter Devoted Spouse has given me in the last 25+ years. Crap, I’ll never make it out of the house.
9. My most treasured possession is my Treasure Box…the dog is on her own.
10. If Paint By the Numbers was the standard, I’d be a world-class artist.