Just in case the world thinks I’m a horrible dog-mom…I did call the vet about EmmaLou eating the glove. He advised us to induce vomiting. Oh ick. The things I do for my little fur-child. Here’s the formula for anyone who has a dog that ingests something bad (like chocolate or the holiday plants) and you wish to make them throw it up: Hydrogen Peroxide straight – 1 teaspoon per every 10 pounds of dog weight. EmmaLou got a little over 7 teaspoons worth in a syringe shot down her throat – boy did it foam! Worked like a charm – within moments we were the proud parents of a rather chewed slightly digested leather glove.
I love my dog, but this is getting ridiculous.