I had something unusually witty planned for today’s posting, but my friend, Eric tagged me with a meme. The last time I was tagged I didn’t play because I don’t really think anyone cares to find out these obscure bits of trivia about me…however, this time I will make an exception. So, on for the rules, etc.
Meme Terms and Conditions:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. List six unspectacular things about you.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
Six Unspectacular Things About Me:
1. Animals love me.
2. I buy planners – the complete sets w/all the extra pages, the accessories, the fancy binder. Then I don’t use them.
3. If there is a piece of furniture with a sharp edge, I will run into it at some time. Repeatedly.
4. I held a real estate license for less than a year and I even sold a house; one house.
5. I can touch my nose with my tongue. Please don’t ask me to do this; simply take my word for it.
6. I am addicted to certain reality shows — Survivor, Big Brother, Project Runway, Top Design — I particularly enjoy watching these people melt down. I need therapy.
Whew, that was not too difficult; it certainly beats doing homework. Now to tag six other bloggers:
Tag Six Bloggers
1. Sheri at Angellviews
2. Delaney at Delaney’s World
3. Carla at Experimenting with Words
4. Merri at Merrily We Roll Along
5. Deborah at My Hidden Treasure
6. Don over at Creative Endeavors – he’s not on my blogroll but I visit him occasionally and he’s a funny guy.
Come back tomorrow — I’ve got something I just know will be on Christmas gift lists everywhere!