This award comes with a note:
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
And so now I pass this lovely award on to 8 other bloggers:
1. My friend, Shadowlands at Walking in the Valley of the Shadows who constantly shows me how to live in God’s grace in the midst of life’s most difficult moments,
2. To Frank, who picks me up when I fall down and appreciates my silliness –go visit him right now at Within Crepusculum,
3. To a wonderful writer and a breath of fresh air, my friend Mary at Meander With Me,
4. My friend, Sheri, is so knowledgeable and she’s been very helpful to me as I experience my middle-aged ailments – you simply must read her blog Angellviews,
5. I must send the award to one of my newer blogging buddies, morethananelectrician, or MTAE as he is often called, N*ked on the Roof whose sense of humor always gets my grin going,
6. My friend, Deborah, who is sweet, and so talented My Hidden Treasure,
7. My friend Merri at Merrily We Roll Along always makes me smile and she really is charming,
8. Here’s to my friend, texasheartland, Texas Banter who makes me laugh out loud!
All of the above bloggers have charmed me and I sincerely hope all of them will take a moment to pass this Charming Blog Award on to 8 other equally charming bloggers.